$10,000 X 1.30 = $13,000
13,000/132 = $98.48 M-F (a few months)
$13,000/396 = $32.82 M-F (18 months)
Payback happens day-to-day Monday – Friday (no weekends).
Fixed payments. 22 company days in 30 days
The money is financing.
Interest/fee is really a write-off.
$100,000 – Payback Example
We fund over 700 Industries.
Samples of Whom Qualifies?
- Pubs and Restaurants
- Automobile Fix
- Tire Product Product Sales
- Health Practitioners
- Plumbing Technicians
- Web Organizations
- Work From Home Companies
Many company kinds is going to be qualified when they:
- Operating one-year (12 months)
- $200K in annual revenue
- FICO 500+
- No available BK
- Liens no further than $175K (with penned agreement)
- At the very least 12 months staying on their rent.
Would you perhaps not qualify?
- Business people with available bankruptcies
- Perhaps Not having to pay bills that are currentpersonal-business)
- Sub 500 FICO
- Too many NSF’s
- Behind on rent/lease/mortgage
- Lower than half a year in operation
# 3 Bad Credit Business Cash Improvements
They are perhaps not loans. Your credit card product sales determine the approval. Perhaps maybe Not your individual credit. They are company payday loans but often known as MCA loans (merchant payday loans). You might be offering your receivables that is future at discount.